Muffins or Bread
2 lbs bulk breakfast sausage or Chorizo sausage
3 cups shredded cheese
4 cups Bisquick
2 cups cornmeal
3 1/2 cups milk
- Line muffin tins with paper liners, and set aside.
- Fry, crumble and drain the sausage.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together the cornmeal, Bisquick, milk and eggs.
- Add the shredded cheese and the drained sausage, stirring well.
- Ladle the filling into the prepared muffin tins, filling almost to top.
- Bake for about 13-17 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Store in the freezer in a large airtight container, or place each muffin in a sandwich bag, then placing a dozen in a large Ziploc bag. When ready to serve, microwave on high for about 1 1/2 minutes. Delicious!
Servings: 48 muffins or 3 loaf pans