Come join us and take part in the fun and excitement of the Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament. This event is perfect for adults, children and of course all visitors.
- Date: Saturday, September 26th. & Sunday, September 27th., 2015
- Time: Saturday, Sunrise - 4 p.m. & Sunday, Sunrise - 2 p.m. or 30 minutes before daylight, whichever comes first.
Prizes and Drawings:
- $500 for largest trout
- $500 for smallest trout
- Gift Certificates
- Fishing Equipment
- Hotel / Motel Accommodations
- NO fishing on Friday, September 25th., 2015; NO fishing before / or after tournament hours on Saturday, September 26th. & Sunday, September 27th., 2015.
- Trout only will be weighed; No dry fish will be weighed; Smallest trout must be 7 inches.
- Participants may not fish with individuals not enteres in the tournament.
- All trout must be at weigh-in located at Patriot Park, Pigeon
Forge, traffic light #7 by 4 p.m. on Saturday & 2 p.m. on Sunday.
- Tournament hours are 30 minutes before sunrise to 4:00 p.m. Saturday. and 30 minutes before sunrise to 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Winners will be determined by total weight of the 2-day tournament.
- All Gatlinburg and state regulations will be observed.
- All participants will be subject to a polygraph test.
- Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament officials reserve the right to disqualify any participant.
- Participants must be present at weigh-ins to win.
- Drawings for prizes will be held at each weigh-in.
- Tournament badges are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Late registration for Fall Trout Tournament from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. at Rocky Top Outfitters on September 26th. & 27th., 2015.
- Register for the Trout Tournament at Rocky Top Outfitters, via our Online Registration Form, by phone, mail, or in person.