This event is perfect for adults, children and of course all visitors. Before these seasonal, 2-day trout tournaments get started, there will be over 10,000 trout stocked in over 20 miles of streams!
Enter the tournament for your chance at over $10,000 in cash and prizes. Spend your next vacation trout fishing in Tennessee and experience all the fun the Smokies have to offer!
Valid fishing license is required. For more information, call (865) 661-3474 or email email@example.com.
RULES and REGULATIONS
- Single hook only; 1 hand-held rod; five (5) fish limit.
- NO fishing on Friday, April 3rd., 2015; NO fishing before / or after tournament hours on Saturday, April 4th. & Sunday, April 5th., 2015.
- NO fishing on Friday, September 25th., 2015; NO fishing before /
or after tournament hours on Saturday, September 26th. & Sunday,
September 27th., 2015.
- Trout only will be weighed; No dry fish will be weighed; Smallest trout must be 7 inches.
- Participants may not fish with individuals not enteres in the tournament.
- All trout must be at weigh-in located at Patriot Park, Pigeon
Forge, traffic light #7 by 4 p.m. on Saturday & 2 p.m. on Sunday.
- Tournament hours are 30 minutes before sunrise to 4:00 p.m. Saturday. and 30 minutes before sunrise to 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Winners will be determined by total weight of the 2-day tournament.
- All Gatlinburg and state regulations will be observed.
- All participants will be subject to a polygraph test.
- Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament officials reserve the right to disqualify any participant.
- Participants must be present at weigh-ins to win.
- Drawings for prizes will be held at each weigh-in.
- Tournament badges are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Late registration for Spring Trout Tournament from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. at Rocky Top Outfitters on April 4th. & 5th., 2015.
- Late registration for Fall Trout Tournament from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. at Rocky Top Outfitters on September 26th. & 27th., 2015.
- Register for the Trout Tournament at Rocky Top Outfitters, via our Online Registration Form, by phone, mail, or in person.