You can navigate through twenty rooms holding 400+ valuable museum artifacts and personal items, an exclusive photo collection and hands-on-activities, which include:
- Walk an actual size replica of the Grand Staircase
- View pictures that literally come to life
- Touch the frozen surface of an “iceberg”
- Send an SOS signal from the ship’s wireless communications room and receive communication from the coast guard
- Listen to survivors’ stories as they sit in actual lifeboats
- Feel the chill of that fateful "Starry Night"
- Stand on the mighty ship's bridge and hear the Captain's commands
- View life onboard, see a First Class Stateroom and a Third Class cabin
- Explore world-class gallery rooms with rare historical artifacts
- Control a simulated underwater Titanic exploration of your own
Guests will be given a passenger boarding ticket upon entry. On this ticket, you will discover the story of an actual Titanic passenger and will follow their story throughout the exhibit. Each artifact has a unique story that relates directly to a passenger or crew member. When you approach the memorial room at the end of your 2 hour self-guided tour, you will discover the fate of your ticketed passenger.
Unlike traveling exhibits, Titanic in the Smokies is a permanent three-story, $25 million museum attraction shaped like Titanic herself. The signature building has been built half-scale to the original Titanic and towers 100 feet above the Parkway. The structure is anchored in water to create the illusion of the Titanic at sea.
Visit www.titanicattraction.com for more information about our locations. A free Titanic Museum preview center is now open daily at 2134 Parkway in Pigeon Forge. Titanic Pigeon Forge is proud to anchor in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and is excited to be a part of the entertainment and fun in the smoky mountains.
Post a Comment