Berry Springs German Chocolate Fudge
German Chocolate Fudge!
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 (1 ounce) squares German sweet chocolate
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 4 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Combine chocolate chips, German sweet chocolate and marshmallow creme in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, butter, evaporated milk and salt in heavy skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour hot syrup over chocolate mixture. Stir with wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- Spread into buttered 10x15 inch pan. Let stand until firm; cut into squares.
Post a Comment