Good Luck Black Eyed Peas Salsa
If you are not a big fan of Black Eyed Peas this is a great alternative and you still get the good luck it is said to bring all year in appetizer form! I suggest you give it a try, Delicious!
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1 cup chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimento peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the black-eyed peas, jalapeno peppers, pimentos, mushrooms, celery, onion, and olive oil together in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.