Quick and easy Quiche
If you have never made quiche this recipe is a must try! Very quick and easy and then after this one you are sure to want to try other recipes!
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Line bottom of pie plate with cheese and crumbled bacon. Combine eggs, butter, onion, salt, flour and milk; whisk together until smooth; pour into pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, until set.
- Serve hot or cold and with toppings of your choice.
Post a Comment