Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffin
This is a delicious anytime of the year recipe ! It doesn't have to be fall to enjoy thhe combination of these two flavors together!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups peeled, cored and chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 18 muffin cups or use paper liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 cups sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, pumpkin and oil. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stirring just to moisten. Fold in apples. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons flour, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle topping evenly over muffin batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
Post a Comment