Sunday, September 21, 2014
2015 Scrap Booking Retreat at Berry Springs Lodge
The 2015 Scrap booking retreat dates are firmed up and ready to book click on the link to reserve your spot today or call us at 1-800-428-2814. We look forward to another fun filled weekend with you all!
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Fall Bush Hoging of Rolling hills behind the Lodge
The beautiful rolling hills behind the Lodge are getting their yearly grooming!
Most of you have wanted to know how they stay so beautiful! The farmer cuts them once or twice a year! The rest of the year the cows graze and keep it neat and tidy! Enjoy the video!
Thursday, September 4, 2014
2014 Fall Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament
Date: Saturday, September 27th. & Sunday, September 28th., 2014
Time: Saturday, Sunrise - 4 p.m. & Sunday, Sunrise - 2 p.m. or 30 minutes before daylight, whichever comes first.
RULES and REGULATIONS
- Single hook only; 1 hand-held rod; five (5) fish limit.
- NO fishing on Friday, September 26th., 2014; NO fishing before / or after tournament hours on Saturday, September 27th. & Sunday, September 28th., 2014.
- Trout only will be weighed; No dry fish will be weighed; Smallest trout must be 7 inches.
- Participants may not fish with individuals not enteres in the tournament.
- All trout must be at weigh-in located at Patriot Park, Pigeon Forge, traffic light #7 by 4 p.m. on Saturday & 2 p.m. on Sunday.
- Tournament hours are 30 minutes before sunrise to 4:00 p.m. Saturday. and 30 minutes before sunrise to 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Winners will be determined by total weight of the 2-day tournament.
- All Gatlinburg and state regulations will be observed.
- All participants will be subject to a polygraph test.
- Smoky Mountain Trout Tournament officials reserve the right to disqualify any participant.
- Participants must be present at weigh-ins to win.
- Drawings for prizes will be held at each weigh-in.
- Tournament badges are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Late registration for Fall Trout Tournament from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m. at Rocky Top Outfitters on September 27th. & 28th., 2014.
- Register for the Trout Tournament at Rocky Top Outfitters.
Prizes and Drawings:
- $500 for largest trout
- $500 for smallest trout
- Gift Certificates
- Fishing Equipment
- Hotel / Motel Accommodations
- Amusement Passes
- Much, much more!
Posted by Berry Springs Lodge at 2:15 AM No comments:
Labels: 2014, fall, Pigeon Forge, Smoky Mountain, Tournament, Trout
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)